6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Keep some Scotch Tape handy,
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: FoliX Anti-reflective Screen Protection Film for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 (Electronics)I'm giving this anti-glare screen protector five stars because although it is expensive it is considerably more robust than other screen protectors that I have used. This is because it is slightly thicker than most protectors, and the coating makes it easy to apply. The antiglare coating is excellent and makes it easier to see the screen in bright conditions.
However, like all screen protectors it is not without its problems unless you can install it in a dust free environment; otherwise you have to hope that between cleaning the screen and applying the protector no dust settles. If it does you get air bubbles and no amount of rubbing with the supplied cardboard squeegee strip works. However with a lot of patience you can remove the occasional dust particle using Scotch Tape. This is the method I used;
1. Note the position of the dust particle, which you can see in the middle of the bubble.
2. Stick some tape to the back of the protector, and use this to lift the protector from the screen by about 1cm (You might need to start this by carefully lifting the corner with your fingernail). The dust particle will be attached to the screen protector.
3. Slide some scotch tape, sticky side up, under the protector to cover the dust particle and then lower the protector back to screen.
3. Lift it again and remove the Scotch Tape, which now has the dust particle sticking to it.
4. Lower it back onto the screen, and the dust and bubble will have gone.
5. Repeat for all of the dust particles.
I can't guarantee it, but this method works for me with this particular screen protector. If you're unlucky and you get dust particles despite your best efforts I hope it works for you too!