30 of 32 people found the following review helpful
Not as expected... by a long shot.,
This review is from: Making the Most of Your Food Processor (Paperback)
"Making the Most of Your Food Processor..."
- I'm conjuring up images of my food processor, under-utilised, because I don't know how to use it very well.
"How to Produce Soups, Spreads, Purees, Cakes, Pastries and All Kinds of Savoury Treats..."
- Yeah, sounding good. Which buttons, what settings, which attachments, my questions are growing!
"A food processor can be one of the most useful appliances in your kitchen..."
- Yeah, yeah, I know... so, you going to show me how to use it?
"This book will show you how to do just that..."
- BINGO! Just what I want.
<Opens the book>
- Er, a book of recipes? Not what I was expecting.
<Closes the book>
- No, No, No, No...
- Untick all those expectations
- Back to square 1