5.0 out of 5 stars A LUCKY FIND, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Skinny Sprinkles® Appetite Control Weight Loss Drink | 19 Cals per serving (21 Sticks) (Personal Care)
I was lucky enough to stumble on Skinny Sprinkles when searching for something that was reviewed in one of the daily newspapers.

On reading the reviews I was immediately intrigued and started my own bit of research, as quite frankly there is a lot of crap on the slimming marketplace and only a fool and her money are parted easily.

Research complete I went ahead and ordered the 21-stick pack and waited impatiently for it to drop through my letterbox.

Having read the other reviews I decided to try my first sachet with milk as was let to believe that this would be most palatable - YUCK- Don't bother with the milk just take it with 200ml of water and stir like it says on the box. This is the new formula that mixes and dissolves really easily. I think that the taste is fine (a bit like a slush puppy) just drink it down and wait for the magic!

It DEFINITELY helps with keeping you fuller for longer and fighting the urge to snack. I love eating salads but found that they often left me with the munchies between meals; Skinny Sprinkles has changed this. The important thing is to drink lots of water so that the glucomannan ingredient can do its job. I have also found that I don't feel tired and sluggish as I have in the past when cutting down on my calorie intake.

For me my weight gain has always been due to the amount of food I ate (and not what I ate). I used to be fairly slim till my Mum became seriously ill a few years ago and I ate and ate as a result of the stress. Even when she recovered I found it difficult to cut back on my portion size and snacking, which had become a huge problem so much so that for the first time in my life I have been diagnosed with above normal blood pressure and I have been told that my weight has to come down.

With Skinny Sprinkles I've already lost 6 pounds fairly easily - have at least another 2 stone to go so I will add more updates over the next few months.

To all of you who really want to lose weight give Skinny Sprinkles a go it will give you the help you need to keep your appetite under control and finally lose weight.

[Add comment]