23 of 26 people found the following review helpful
Michelle Branch is the future of music!,
By A Customer
This review is from: The Spirit Room (Audio CD)
This is the best album I have ever heard, really! Every song bursts with talent.
1. Everywhere- This is sooo infectiously catchy. It's a great upbeat song, perfect for starting the album.
2. You Get Me- A really sweet song, that is easy to relate to. It is slow and catchy.
3. All You Wanted- Following the same formula as Everywhere, this is another brilliant catchy rock song.
4. You Set Me Free- This is not so much a rock song as some of the others, but just as catchy.
5. Something To Sleep To- Something about this song feels really old school, but it is an amazing anthem-type song.
6. Here With Me- This sounds a bit like Everywhere and All You Wanted, but doesn't quite reach their brilliance.
7. Sweet Misery- This is a slow, depressing song. But is is still amazing.
8. If Only She Knew- This is OK, but nothing particularly special. It is like a lead in for...
9. I'd Rather in be in Love- Wow. This is a perfect song. Michelle's voice sounds soo gorgeous, and the whole thing is slow musical magic.
10. Goodbye to You- Another wonderful song, about a break-up. Michelle's voice fills it with passion, and it is just as catchy as the luder rock songs.
11. Drop In The Ocean- I cannot think of good words to describe this. It's like floating on a beautiful cloud, just heaven. The vocals and music blend together to form one of the most amazing songs that I have ever heard. Ever. It's genius metamorphis from a slow song to pop anthem is just breathtaking.
That is my review of my favourite album of all time!