3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Ladgecom All-Weather Sunglasses & Goggles with Head Strap for Cycling, Running & Ski Sports (Misc.)
I use them to cycle everyday, around 25 miles a day.
I've read the bad reviews and I strongly disagree:
- no guide? False, there was a veray small one, but enough to understood how to change the parts
- soon broken? They're cheap sunglasses and need a minimum of care.
- useful pouch (enough for the sunglasses, but without the spare parts)
- good protection of the eyes
- the glasses are not neutral and seems to slightly alter the view or the distances (just takes a few rides to get use to it)
- small obstruction of the view when looking behind us
- a little steam around the nose when stopping (but not much)
- the rubber things, to keep the glasses on the nose are not fixed and quick to fall down (watch out if you put the glasses in a pocket or elsewhere)
I've hesitated for some time before to buy them but no regrets now. They get the job done (keeping the wind/rain/bugs/dust out of your eyes) and look good.