5.0 out of 5 stars A tiny wonder., 15 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Panasonic V100 Full HD 1920 x 1080 Camcorder - Black (42x Intelligent Zoom, SD Card Recording, Power OIS, Face Recognition) 2.7 inch LCD (Electronics)
After MUCH research,it was a toss up between this one and a Sony . I decided on this Camcorder partly because it was to replace my older Panasonic Camcorder, which had given magnificent service. This one is light, yet solid feeling, and operates extremely easily.The instructions are clear and concise, which is so important, when "playing with a new toy"!Having used it for a family BBQ, I can say that it was able to handle indoor and outdoor scenes perfectly. producing great, sharp footage. I did edit out a few dodgy clips on the camera itself, which took a while to grasp exactly what was needed, but the Menu functions used for all processes are pretty well self explanatory. I also installed the Software on my PC, and used the BBQ footage to edit out a few shots of the Decking! This was great fun to use, although once again it took me a bit of trial and error to master. The end results "burned" to a DVD, and then watched on my HD TV were outstanding.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Aug 2012 17:31:49 BDT
J Wilson says:
Having never had a digital camcorder before, this comment was very helpful as I need one that a 5 yrs old could handle, not too complicated !

Posted on 3 Dec 2012 17:57:14 GMT
Nottsgary says:
Hi, do you use an SD card or SDHC card in yours? Thanks, Gary

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 09:37:37 GMT
Shopper Bob says:
Hi Garry. I am using a SanDisk 16gb SDHC Extreme HD Video Card.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 11:02:02 GMT
Nottsgary says:
Thats great info Robert, thanks for your help, I have ordered the camera and thr card, best regards, Gary

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2012 12:55:09 GMT
Shopper Bob says:
Have great fun with it, especially at Christmas.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Dec 2012 23:28:56 GMT
Bella says:
Please can you tell me how you watch the footage. Do you copy from sd card to your pc? The camcorder I have is a small DVD which you can watch on DVD player but I've been told these wont last for years so I am now wanting a way of storing my children so they can watch when older. Also need it to be very simple!! Sorry for the questions!

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Dec 2012 23:28:57 GMT
Bella says:

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Dec 2012 11:56:21 GMT
Shopper Bob says:
Spot on Bella. Copy to PC, THEN Burn a DVD or several, as well. Two sources of storage, especially if you back up your PC like what I do to a clickfree storage drive.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Dec 2012 03:41:56 GMT
Sheikh Spear says:
Hi! Robert. Have you come across the "juddering" effect mentioned by the two star reviewer who also comments that it's not an SD speed problem? I've seen a YouTube video of this device and it looks excellent value.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Dec 2012 08:56:44 GMT
Shopper Bob says:
No. I can only say I've been 100% happy with my recording results, which so far have all been outdoors. This Christmas I will be doing a lot of indoor recording.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›