6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Not worth it.,
= Durability: = Fun: = Educational:
This review is from: Musical Mobile Phone [Toy] (Toy)I bought this to give to a 2 yr old boy. It is so flimsy. it looks cheap. It comes with no batteries and needs those small watch batteries. So you either give it with no batteries, which makes it look rubbish , or you have to tear the package to insert the batteries and so it looks like something you took out of your cupboard. I know it's cheap, but not worth it for a gift.