10 of 14 people found the following review helpful
I'm sorry to say that my five year old daughter and myself thought this is one of the weaker Barbie films.,
This review is from: Barbie - A Fairy Secret [DVD] (DVD)
Barbie: A Fairy Secret felt like it had all been a bit rushed to us. The story and even the computer animation are not up to normal standards. The characters weren't so interesting and there was far less humour too. My daughter still enjoyed this film but says the top five barbie films are as follows:
1. Barbie and the Diamond Castle [DVD] 
2. Barbie In A Mermaid Tale [DVD] 
3. Barbie - A Fashion Fairytale [DVD] 
4. Barbie And The Three Musketeers [DVD] 
5. Barbie - The Magic Of Pegasus [DVD]
We hope this helps you out in buying a better Barbie film for all you people who also have daughters that love their Barbie stuff.
Special Features: "Can You Keep A Secret?" Music Video, Outtakes and more!