5.0 out of 5 stars NFC Stickers - USed with LG Nexus 4, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
Having just gone a brought a Nexus 4 I wanted to look into the full functionality of the phone and the NFC was something I was interested in. Seeing these stickers on Amazon and reading some positive reviews I made the purchase (for 6 squid cant go wrong)
They arrived today - 2 days after placing order - and I immediately downloaded the NFC Launcher from the Play Store, you will need this to programme the stickers. Very easy to use, simple follow the listed items for what you want to add to each 'tag' and when you press 'save' all you need to do is hold the Sticker under the phone and it programmes it. Its as easy as that. Tested it and the 4 stickers I have just programmed - in around 15 mins - work as they should and I cant be happier.
The stickers are approx the size of a 50p piece, more specifically 29mm in diameter, so they can be easily hidden in and around the house, work, car so you can use them as you wish.
I have one located in my entrance hall so when I get home my mobile data turns off, wifi turns on and a SMS is sent to the wife letting her know im home (annoying in some cases as she is already home, but nevertheless, at least she cant moan about me never texting her)
The one in the car is set to call my colleague in the mornings, and I have one at work setting the phone to dock mode, wifi on etc etc...you get the idea.
As yet I think the largest data a have programmed was 116 bytes and this works fine, I believe these have a capacity of around the 140 byte mark, so adequate for most programmable options - worst case, use 2 stickers, you get 10!!!!!!

I would seriously recommend these for anyone wanting to show off to their mates, or their boss (both of which i now do) and for anyone who just wants to use the functions of a phone to its max - something I've never been to bothered about until now.

Great stickers, the glue holds really well so no chance of them falling off, and i still have 6 left to programme. AWESOME!!!!

[Add comment]