ARRAY(0xb0223d80)

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye cats, 19 Mar 2008
This review is from: Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller (Garden & Outdoors)
I have 4 cats that moved next door late last year, i must admit there had never been a problem with cat litter untill recently...
I bagged up nearly half a dustbin liner of the stuff and thought enough is enough...determined to get rid of them i spent a small fortune on jeyes fluid and sprayed all my borders and lawns to no avail..
People told me citruss lemon smells would keep them away another
20 in chemicals only minimised the situation..more money spent on deterrent gels which i placed all around my rear garden they attacked my front garden..so i covered the front garden they deffacated all over my rear lawns...
I'm not a cat lover and i wouldn't harm them but found myself screaming at them when they were bouncing on my 4 year old daughters huge trampoline and messing next to it..
The big cheese has totally stopped them even walking on my garden..
Ive had one soiling in a week since placing them on my garden and i may have missed that when placing them...
I can't praise this product enough don't waste money on gels disinfectants
and time tying bags to trees to scare cats just purchase the big cheese it
has definately made a difference to my garden :)

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 4 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Apr 2008 20:32:34 BDT
Nice honest review unlike the one, a couple of reviews up on the list.

Posted on 7 May 2009 23:27:24 BDT
Steve says:
Totally agree,a good honest review, I've read some of the one star reviews and they all seem to be commenting on other issues regarding cat pooh instead of the product.Anyway I've ordered one.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jun 2009 18:54:31 BDT
im thinking of getting one...how did you get on?

Posted on 21 Mar 2010 22:12:34 GMT
Mojo-jojo says:
The cats were bouncing on the trampoline? Really???

Posted on 3 May 2010 14:35:37 BDT
Ms. D. Maher says:
Great precise description of product. Only problem I found is that no one mentions if it affects dogs!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 May 2010 18:20:28 BDT
I'm desperate to get rid of cat poo from my garden but i also have a dog. Will this product definitely affect my dog then? How about if the dog is inside?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jun 2010 08:55:08 BDT
vmac says:
I really woulkdnt waste my money they have poo'd a matter of inches away from the big cheese I ve now got my money back

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jul 2010 09:45:33 BDT
Buttercup says:
I would love to get this product for my veggie area where cats love to dig and poo, but I also wonder whether it is going to effect my dogs in the other part of the garden as that wouldn't be fair on the dogs. Does anyone know??

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2010 16:12:58 BDT
Mrs Weeks says:
Yes believe it, we have the same problem with the cats that live above us and although they dont literely jump up and down they are always in the trampoline and playing in it leaping around, we don't mind that so much but them filthing in our garden has caused a terrible rift between us and the owners above us. I don't see why we should have to clean up behind 3 cats we don't even own. My friend has one of these sonic devices and she says it really works so although i resent having to spend the money i intend to buy one and just hope it works for us because i can't be doing with falling out over cats filth.

Posted on 22 Jul 2010 08:17:41 BDT
Denise Mills says:
does anyone know the range of the protection this gives ?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.5 out of 5 stars (1,766 customer reviews)

29.99 17.99