5.0 out of 5 stars A novel with a twist! Full of love, past lives and taking chances, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Romancing the Soul (Paperback)
I'm already a fan of Sarah Tranter - I loved her book No Such Thing As Immortality. So already being familiar with her writing I was looking forward to seeing what this book would have in store for me.

Rachael is a past-life regressionist who tries to help her clients find their soul mates by reconnecting them with their past lives, but sometimes this can have terrible consequences - she regressed her friend Susie, who since then has been haunted by the events from her past life. But when Susie meets George Silbury, a Hollywood actor - there is an intense mutual attraction that neither can explain or deny. Will George be able to help Susie overcome her feelings from her past life regression and help her find happiness?

As soon as I read the first page I was SO intrigued by what I was reading! Sarah Tranter has such a talent of capturing your attention straight away and it felt fantastic to be back reading another of her brilliant novels.

I really enjoyed the past-life regression element to the novel. I've heard about it before and it was WONDERFUL to have this woven into the novel, I found Rachael's career role to be fascinating and I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about this subject. I think the past-life regression was one of the things that really MADE this novel for me, I was drawn in straight away and hooked to what I was reading.

I LOVED George so much, I fell in love with him straight away and I especially enjoyed reading his interactions with Susie. I became swept up in their scenes and George was the perfect leading hero, I really believed in his feelings and I was rooting for him. There are a brilliant selection of other characters to meet too, and each one helps to bring the story to life. Of course, this novel has a bit of a twist to it too and some darker elements which will pull you in.

Romancing The Soul is a beautifully written novel with a twist that had me captivated right from the beginning. Full of love, past lives and taking chances - this is a story that will have you truly believing in soul mates.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]