2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Gruffalo family calendar,
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Gruffalo Family Planner Grid Calendar 2012 (Calendar)I've been using the 'Charlie and Lola' and 'Organised Mum' family planning calendars and decided to branch out to a new style - and I'm reasonably glad I did.
* Five columns for entering stuff on - we use one column for general things like 'Granny's birthday' so it's good to have this many
* Lots of room for writing things in - it's larger than the 'Charlie and Lola' one (which does make it longer on the wall)
* Covers 18 months - so you have time to buy next years calendar!
* Love the Gruffalo, so already onto a winner there...my son LOVED the stickers
Not so good things:
* Doesn't come with a pen (so I'm just using the one from the previous years calendar)
* The drop down pocket isn't very deep, and quite awkward to put things in - this is annoying as I used my previous calendars pocket to keep the cleaning money in, important receipts etc
* Not as many 'occasion' stickers as others (e.g. dentist, doctor)
Overall verdict - like it, but think I'll probably go back to the Charlie and Lola one next year