5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ..and they shine beautifully too, they had a strange job to do and they're good., 8 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WMA 918 x 2 sheets 2.5~3mm Clear Rhinestone Self Adhesive Diamantes Stick on Gems (Toy)
I'd been searching high and low for small diamantes and spent far too much money buying what I hoped would do the job that I had in mind always the result was failure, either too big, no sparkly or so hard and messy to use as to be impossible for me to get a good finish for what I wanted.

I'm not sure how I missed these so many times but I, obviously, eventually spotted them and thought £4.99, it won't break the bank ( earlier i'd paid £12 for approx 70 and they were definitely not what I wanted) so I ordered them and waited for delivery not expecting very much.

What a complete surprise and I mean of the pleasant kind.
They have done exactly what I wanted, quickly, easily and mess free.

I am making my daughters 4tier wedding cake everything was going fine until she decided that instead of the usual 'bride and groom' on the top she wanted something a bit sparkly to go with her stunning sparkly and very tasteful wedding dress and her very sparkling Benjamin Adams shoes.
Thinking caps were put on and finally the decision reached. I would make their initials plus an ampersand 3" tall and in sugar paste, the design was a scrolling font and on wire and I was to then to totally cover them in diamanté.
( quick onset of an headache).
BUT .....
These have made the job a doddle, even when the worse that could happen ....did. Yep I dropped one of the letters and yes it broke, these diamanté saved the day.
They are on very small but extremely strong lengths of sticky glue so I used a small amount of edible glue to keep the letter in place and then I used the diamanté lengths all around the letter crossing the break. It is better than as good as new.
Because these diamanté are small the really do sparkly and dance in the light so if you just want to add even a little sparkle or in my case a huge lot of sparkle these are magnificent and very much upto the job.
And the seller did a great job of speedy delivery. So a huge thank you.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]