Close but no cigar,
This review is from: Navigon 6350 4.3 inch Satellite Navigation with 3D European Maps and Live Services (Electronics)
- great graphics, much superior to TomTom for instance
- Ability to see 3 choices of route displayed at the same time (before departing) as opposed to see one and having to ask for alternatives
- Incredibly optimistic as to the time of arrival (as if you can drive in Paris at 30 miles an hour average at rush hour)
- Traffic not as good as TomTom HD. TomTom seems to use more roadside sensors than Navigon.
- Likely to ask you to turn back when you decide not to follow its instructions, even if it would mean losing a huge amount of time (it may only accept your choice of route when you are about to rejoin the route it had chosen for you).