5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
Great upgrade from lower end In-Ear Earphones,
This review is from: JAYS s-JAYS SIREN Armature In-Ear Earphones - Black (Electronics)
I first started off with a pair of In-Ear headphones that came with my Sony Ericsson many years ago. Back then I thought those In-ear headphones were amazing. After upgrading my phone I decided to get the Sennheiser CX500's, it was a very cheap deal I got from Amazon. But after a few months it came to my attention that I bought fakes. So after a few months of use, they fell apart.
After that I bought a pair of Sennheiser CX300's, the quality was noticable from the fakes and enjoyed the improved sound. The bass of the CX300 was great from others I have tried.
After a nice pay day, I decided to treat myself. I decided on the JAYS s-JAYS. Recieving them quickly I was pleased with the overall presentation of everything. The box presentation and packaging was of a high quality. I have been using them a few days now and here's my conclusion so far:
- Great packaging and presentation.
- Beautiful design of ear phones.
- Nice choice of different size rubber sleeves.
- Comes with several nice extras (Protective case, plug adapters etc.)
- Great noise-isolation (I can't hear myself type while listening to music with them!)
- Sleeves seem hard to get on/off but it's not a complaint, would rather have it fitting extremely well (shows quality). Just needed to get used to it with the right techinque.
- Very comfortable fit even in my wierd shaped ears haha.
I have now found renewed love for tracks that I have listened to over 1000 times since they now sound so much more vivid.
I can't recommend these In-Ear earphones enough. They are a great upgrade from my lower end earphones, I haven't fallen in love with a product as quickly as with the JAYS s-JAYS. Now I am thinking of buying a pair for my brother since he does the commute on the tube every day.