4.0 out of 5 stars Hi Quality but Low Price, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: 7dayshop R7 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 APTX Sport Stereo Earphones with Noise Cancelling Microphone & Volume Control - Black - NEW OCTOBER 2013 VERSION WITH IMPROVED RANGE , TRAVEL CASE AND CABLE CLIP INCLUDED (Electronics)
[Note : I also bought Anker Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless headphones which seem same manufacturer as these but these are cheaper.]

I copied/modified my Anker review below ... for all intents and purposes I feel the same applies to these 7dayshop items even at the lower price I think the key factor is Aptx-X!

...In search of quality wireless audio few years ago I went for Kleer's own brand transmitter / headphone receiver pair (about 170 total). They were undoubted quality But a failing battery in the headphones receivers meant it would not hold a charge very long.
Then after picking up a Samsung Galaxy S4 I started to learn about Apt-X bluetooth audio so was keen to try it for myself.
At this price I was willing to try because, well it's cheaper than the Kleer and more versatile as no need for a transmitter due to bluetooth.

Believe the Apt-X hype (if none yet I'm sure it will come). To my ears, Bluetooth with Apt-X is much better than regular Bluetooth audio and these headphones are at least the equal of the Kleer and for some music I feel they might actually be better !

So audio quality is there but range is a bit hit and miss so far (specifically not so good between rooms), certainly not up to Kleer standard But I can live with that since my main source will be my phone which is normally with me anyways (without a dongle) !

Very satisfied with audio quality but it's early days so must reserve judgement on range, batter life etc. so will update if necessary.
- Update : minus 1 star for range which is good for only about 10 feet and ideally line of sight -

[Add comment]