5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stereo and fantastic seller., 21 Jun. 2013
This review is from: XOMAX XM-RSU208B-2 car stereo / car radio + Bluetooth handsfree and playback function + USB port and SD card slot (each up to 32 GB!) + MP3 + WMA + Single DIN (DIN 1) Standard Installation Size + mechless / CD less + shorter installation depth + with remote control (Electronics)
I don't know where to start with this but let me firstly say the seller was so friendly and replied to my emails within minutes.
The Stereo too was fantastic for the price and I did not expect such a lovely looking car stereo.
On unpacking the unit I noticed it had both English and German instructions so this unit is a new batch and I really like it so much.
I fitted it to my Rover 25 literally in 5 minutes. I was amazed how easy it was to fit and this latest batch does come with the ISO connector.
Well I turned it on and I was prepared for it as I downloaded tons of music onto my USB stick and tons more on my SD Card.
Setting up the radio was easy and setting up Buetooth was easy too as I didn't need a code to pair with it and did it all automatically.
I didn't even read the instructions, I delved straight into it and taught myself, sometimes it is the only way but I like to do that first and have a good play around with it and then read the instructions after just to see I did everything properly.

I see there are some pretty bad reviews on here but believe me these people maybe have no clue how to fit it or set it up but it is really easy.
Anyway when I turned it on it was amazing I really thought I was in a submarine and the brilliant face off looks so good when all lit up.
I tried the radio first and pushed a few buttons and was easy to program them into the numbered buttons.
After that I changed the clock to the right time and that was easy enough too. I like the clock as it has the time and the date and the year too.
Then I tried the USB stick and immediately started to play my Simon and Garfunkel collection.
Then I tried the SD Memory Card and that too played immediately my "ABBA" collection. WOW!!! I was really excited and proceeded to notch up the volume, AMAZING!!!
I had no idea this thing would be so good, I used to have a Kenwood top of the range Car stereo which cos me £600 many years ago. This thing is better than that ever was and also this looks and feels fantastic. I see someone had commented how cheap it looks and someone else said it does not store the stations.
Trust me there is nothing wrong with this unit at all, as long as you fit it correctly it stores all my stations and also plays the USB and SD Card from where it left off so there is nothing at all wrong with it.
I urge you not to even read the bad comments as they really don't know how to fit it properly.
OK then I tried out the Bluetooth, my phone was already paired so I called my son and the radio turned itself off and I heard the ringing tone through my car speakers. When he answered, it was so very clear and he also said he could hear me very well too. I have a "Motorola Razr i" and there was no problems at all.
I didn't realise my car had no rear speakers but I am sure the fader will work fine as does the tone and treble and balance.

Not much else I can say about this fine looking unit. I would advise anyone not to just look at it but to go ahead and buy it as you will not be disappointed.
I say again "don't listen to the bad reviews" You will have no problems with this.
If you can change a light bulb on your own then you will do this as easy as pie.
Juts remember that this unit has no CD player and there are no moving parts. It is all solid state and gone are the days of CD's. You will find that it is nowhere near as heavy as a car unit with a CD player because of this.
You will love it, just go for it and stop thinking about it because it is 100% perfect and you will not get a better unit than this for the price.

Just one more thing I would like to say. When you add music to your memory card or USB stick, be sure they are a 320kbps and nothing less. You might get away with 128kbps but on no account try to play silly low kbps as this will sound like a cheap stereo and is not cheap. I think some people will try the lower rate kbps and then maybe complain about the sound quality. Don't listen to these people who have no clue. Use 320kbps (MP3) and you will surely hear how good this unit is.
It will recognise folders so use folders and not just a bunch of MP3's straight onto the card or USB stick.
It will also read the folders and the tags too.
Oh and don't listen to the guy who says it is "Awful" I would suggest he is using a cheap nasty SD card because if you do use cheap nasty SD cards or cheap nasty USB stick from China then you are asking for trouble.
Good luck if you purchase one and thanks for reading.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]