Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Customer Review

8 of 10 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars A difficult one to rate..., 24 May 2011
This review is from: The Death of Bunny Munro (Paperback)
I really struggled to decide which star rating I should give this novel - it was a bit of a strange one. I am also going to struggle, I am now realising, to review it properly. Until I was around 60% of the way through the novel, I was describing it as "not uninteresting", but I still wouldn't say that it was anything special. The language was crude, not much was really happening, and I had a serious dislike for the main character. In the remaining 40% of the novel, a lot more was beginning to happen, and the plot was picking up a little more speed, but 'not uninteresting' would still just about cover it. I am glad that I finished the novel, and did not give up, which I almost did on several occasions due to the awful language used (and it has to be mentioned, that I feel sorry for both Kylie and Avril Lavigne, if they ever read this - I know I wouldn't like to be spoken about in the way they are by the main character).

The verdict on this one is then, that I am not really sure whether or not I would recommend it to anyone. I'm glad I read it, but I would not read it again
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]
Post a comment
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Amazon will display this name with all your submissions, including reviews and discussion posts. (Learn more)
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

As a representative of this product you can post one Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)
After clicking on the Post button you will be asked to create your public name, which will be shown with all your contributions.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.  Learn more
Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
 
System timed out

We were unable to verify whether you represent the product. Please try again later, or retry now. Otherwise you can post a regular comment.

Since you previously posted an Official Comment, this comment will appear in the comment section below. You also have the option to edit your Official Comment.   Learn more
The maximum number of Official Comments have been posted. This comment will appear in the comment section below.   Learn more
Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]


Review Details