1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: RAZER EXACTMAT (Personal Computers)
The mat and wrist rest are fantastic. It's like night and day compared to an ordinary mat.
However, I'm not sure if it's my mouse (Logitech MX Revolution) or the mat, but occasionally a tiny crumb or something will catch and it feels like there's a 6 foot boulder rolling around between the mouse and the surface! It doesn't matter how scrupulously clean I keep it this still happens, and when it does getting rid of it can be very frustrating as honestly all it takes is a microscopic crumb and you would not believe how difficult these can be to locate. Blowing, wiping, brushing generally get rid of it (after a few tries) but on the odd occasion I've actually had to take the mat to the kitchen sink and rinse it with water.
That's the only thing stopping it from getting 5 stars, as 99% of the time this thing is a joy to use - it's just a pity the other 1% can be so frustrating!