5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it says in the title., 5 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Running Made Easy (Paperback)
I liked the idea of running but didn't really know where to start. This book was great, it advised me on everything from what to eat, where to run and what shoes to buy. Which gave me the confidence to just give it a go.
Far more valuable was the feeling that i could achieve anything. It inspired and motivated me to start, and now I am hooked. I have just started training for my first half marathon, im taking it very slowly but it is getting easier. If I don't feel like running one day, I flick through the book, or use one of the motivational methods its suggest.
Truly inspiring. I can't praise this book enough

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Jul 2009 01:05:09 BDT
sport-tech says:
Runners who suffer from plantar fasciitis should check out "The 5-Minute Plantar Fasciitis Solution".

Posted on 8 Apr 2010 13:49:24 BDT
Helene says:
So I read many of the reviews on Zests running made easy. It seems to me very likely that the people writing these reviews actually aren't runners but employees at Zest magazine, trying to boost the sale of this book. As this reviewer writes she has started training for a half-marathon and I am entirely confident that if you are able run a 5K or even less that you would choose a more informative book, that really deals with running methods, nutrition and training. Please don't fall for these fake reviews they are just trying to scam you. Look elsewhere for a beginners book on running.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 May 2011 14:53:42 BDT
Helene, I have to disagree with your allegations here. I haven't written a review, and am not employed by Zest magazine, but I found this book very helpful when I first started running two years ago. Yes, it is aimed at complete beginners, which I was at the time - since then, I have run two marathons and many other shorter races! I have recommended it to others as a get-you-started guide - I soon "outgrew" it, but it certainly did the job in terms of getting me out there, up and running.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Feb 2012 22:03:02 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Feb 2012 22:03:33 GMT
Julie says:
Helene, stop copying this your and repeating it on all reviews - it is childish. Yes you don't like the book - you've given it a bad review. Please LET IT GO.

PS I have this book and love it - it got me running and I completed a half marathon after a few years. Oh and no I'm not a Zest employee.

please get a life.

ps I've reported you.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Oct 2013 14:36:30 BDT
I can concur that this book is a great beginners guide to running and is a great motivator. I recently lost my copy in a house move and I am in the process of buying another copy to replace it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›