Customer Review

322 of 336 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Would be funny if it wasn't so horrendous, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Melanie's Marvelous Measles (Kindle Edition)
Measles is not benign in industrialised countries. Children still die from it. I'm looking forward next to the book on how every child should catch typhoid and polio.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

[Add comment]
Post a comment
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Amazon will display this name with all your submissions, including reviews and discussion posts. (Learn more)
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

As a representative of this product you can post one Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)
After clicking on the Post button you will be asked to create your public name, which will be shown with all your contributions.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.  Learn more
Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
 
System timed out

We were unable to verify whether you represent the product. Please try again later, or retry now. Otherwise you can post a regular comment.

Since you previously posted an Official Comment, this comment will appear in the comment section below. You also have the option to edit your Official Comment.   Learn more
The maximum number of Official Comments have been posted. This comment will appear in the comment section below.   Learn more
Prompts for sign-in
 

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Jul 2013 18:53:33 BDT
Dr. Spouse, you seriously think that injecting a toxic brew is the solution to preventing death by measles? Please provide evidence that vaccines are beneficial instead of smart ass remarks.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jul 2013 10:55:09 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Jul 2013 10:55:23 BDT
Coticbane says:
No, s/he implied vaccination, not "injecting a toxic brew". But then, you already knew that....

Posted on 30 Jul 2013 14:33:22 BDT
Im not too familiar with typhoid but it is very doubtful that polio is an infectious disease. They called the 1950s epidemic an infectious disease and blamed 'polio virus' but Jim West harpub.tk has laid that myth to rest with his research on DDT poisoning. This is a big problem in science when virology translates cellular matter into infectious disease. This is usually wishful thinking, as before we can say these things, we need to understand the mechanisms of measles disease. Being as we do not know this, then we end up manufacturing a toxic brew containing adjuvants that kill and damage cells, preservatives such as mercury or aluminium, and all the rest of the toxic junk, and injecting that into our bodies, The effect of that is blood poisoning. The consequence of this poison is to put other diseases on hold so that the most serious threat to the survival of the body is addressed. This putting on hold - no symptoms - is translated as being immune, and so we think that we have been immunized. In fact, we have been poisoned and this putting on hold is nothing more than the suppression of disease symptoms. A very dangerous thing to do, so this is why vaccines are very risky and it is also why they do not protect us from anything.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jul 2013 17:30:02 BDT
Coticbane says:
John Wantling, you have been disseminating this drivel over the internet for a while. I suggest to you that Scopie's Law (look it up if you have to) should be expanded to include harpub.tk. Anyone else who thinks there may be as much as a smidgeon of evidence for the stuff with which Messrs West and Wantling infest the internet, could do worse than start by reading http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/09/23/mark-blaxill-and-dan-olmsted-polio/

Posted on 30 Jul 2013 23:23:00 BDT
Coticbane, you be a hero then, get your polio vaccine and then go spray DDT onto your breakfast every day and prove to the world that it don't poison you and prove to the world that it don't paralyse you. This is the ultimate test. You will surely then be the local hero. One bit of advice, order your iron lung and your coffin before you do that. Kiddies, don't try this at home!

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jul 2013 08:54:08 BDT
Last edited by the author on 31 Jul 2013 08:54:21 BDT
Coticbane says:
John Wantling, you wrote: "spray DDT onto your breakfast every day and prove to the world that it don't poison you". The fact that dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT) is toxic to humans is not evidence that poliomyelitis and polioencphalitis are not caused by a serotype of poliovirus (PV1, PV2, PV3).

DDT was first synthesised in 1874. Polio was first recognised and described in 1789, although it is thought that depictions on 18th Dynasty (i.e. 14th Cent BCE) Egyptian stele represent polio. Are we now meant to believe in reverse temporal causation?

Are we also meant to believe that electron-micrographs of poliovirus are hoaxes?

Posted on 31 Jul 2013 18:34:31 BDT
Coticbane,
It's been repeatedly stated that polio is a disease primarily of poor sanitation and nutrition. Polio-like paralysis can also be caused by other factors. DDT and other pesticides, exposure to lead and arsenic, and vaccinations can also trigger paralysis. Vaccines, of course, are primarily a poison. This tells me that polio is a poverty/poison related disease, and so whenever we raise the issue of `polio virus', this has to be seriously questioned. Science has a tendency to find a germ in say the stool or in sewage and translate that germ into infectious disease. This is a giant leap in faith, but this is what our friendly neighborhood virologist is trained to do, to translate his findings into infectious disease based on the theory of germ. This is why it is hard to understand polio when we introduce things into the plot based on a grand illusion and this is where vaccines came into being, a product of faulty thinking. We need to stop talking about `polio virus' and then take the most unsanitary place in India as an example, cease vaccinating, cease pesticides, cease poisons, and concentrate on public hygiene, sewers, clean drinking water and nutrition. I would suggest that these measures alone would eradicate 95% of disease and then it would be so obvious that polio vaccines are a complete failure. Of course, vaccines cannot immunize anyone against a poison or for that matter poor sanitation or against poverty related issues. All a vaccine will do is to suppress or to interfere with disease symptoms and also add another poison into the environment. This is not immunity in any sense, it is nothing more than a means to mass poison the mass population. Polio vaccination programs are a total waste of time and money and in fact will make matters worse, meaning they will make people ill. This is why we need to justify polio vaccine programs by manipulating the statistics and constantly changing definitions to make it appear that vaccines are a success when the reality is that they are a public health disaster. Medical science is trying to make good medicine out of bad science and until they address this issue by understanding the mechanisms of disease, as opposed to looking at the so-called polio germ, they will always make the same old mistake over and over again, and so this is your downfall when germ theory is your god and you defend it to the death. You go spray DDT onto your breakfast and you will feel sick and you will suffer from polio. Coticbane is not happy lying inside his iron lung fighting for life and limb. You go tell the doctor that you are infected with `polio virus' and that you have an electron-micrograph to prove it. He will laugh in your face, my friend.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jul 2013 20:20:45 BDT
Last edited by the author on 31 Jul 2013 20:21:06 BDT
Coticbane says:
Jon Wantling, when you've looked up "Scopie's law", move on to "Gish-gallop", which adequately describes your latest rant.
* You wrote: "All a vaccine will do is to suppress or to interfere with disease symptoms" and " Vaccines, of course, are primarily a poison." You clearly do not understand what vaccines are or how they work.
* You wrote: "Science has..." What do you think science is? It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic? (Steven Novella)

Of course improving sanitation will make an enormous difference to public health. However, the data show that this is insufficient and that vaccination will further reduce the incidence of most diseases by an order of magnitude or so.

The successful eradication of smallpox by vaccination must be a tremendous embarrassment to anti-VAXers like you. Two questions to which simple "Yes/No" answers will suffice:

1. Are you vaccinated against polio?
2. If you were unfortunate enough to be bitten by a rabid animal, would you refuse rabies vaccine?

Posted on 1 Aug 2013 01:07:50 BDT
Coticbane, you might note that the whale.to website contains a page on vaccine critics where quite of number are medical doctors. I am no MD but if you have a problem with what they say then go and debate this issue on a higher level. You say that vaccination will further reduce the incidence of most diseases by an order of magnitude, but I see this as disease symptom suppression because when foreign matter is introduced into the flesh that should never ever be there, on a basic cellular level, the cells will try to clean that up. This is a first-aid response. When we cut ourselves, we first of all clean it and let it bleed a little more to clean the wound. A cat or dog will lick their wound to clean it up. This is what the cells of the body will do to any foreign invader, so this not about immunity in any sense.

So before we begin to see the so-called `wonderful world of vaccines' and before our belief systems and our faith kicks in, we must understand basic toxicology. I am no scientist, I'm merely from the grass roots, but even I can see that mainstream science has discounted the toxicology of say polio and thrown this branch of science down the drain, but one cannot characterize so-called `poliovirus' without the toxicology discounted. And you then say that science is thorough and careful and systematic. You live in a dream world, my friend.

I know a woman who had a healthy baby and that woman took her baby to the doctor and she was vaccinated and ten days later the baby was dead. The mother knew nothing about vaccine damage, but she still questioned if the vaccines had caused the death of her baby. I sent the mother some information and she was extremely shocked and dismayed that a doctor could systematically kill her baby in the name of public health. She then made enquiries and discovered that more and more of her friends had had a similar experience. Just like me, the mother clearly does not understand what vaccines are or how they work, just as you say, but our friendly Coticbane isn't buying flowers and accompanying this grieving mother on her trips to the local graveyard.

The Greater Good film, Barbara Loe Fisher says this... `So they are saying that some people ethically can be sacrificed for the greater good, but what they never bother to find out, even if you accept that as a moral rationale, is how many are being sacrificed, 500, 5000, 500,000, how many are being sacrificed!' You go tell a vaccine-damaged autistic child that vaccines are a product of careful observation, being systematic or consistent logic. I hardly feel that this vaccine-damaged child will be too impressed with your so-called logic. And then our hero Coticbane comes along with his theory of germ and says that science is careful and thorough and logical and systematic. Injecting what is little more than toxic junk into the flesh hardly sounds like consistent logic, as you put it. I would call that mass poisoning. The reality is that vaccines are unsafe and ineffective and also based on unsound science and if the profit and the greed was suddenly removed from mass vaccination programs then the government and the medical authorities would drop this dangerous practice like a hot potato.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Aug 2013 11:03:30 BDT
Coticbane says:
John Wantling, you wrote: "you might note that the whale.to website"
Not only did you not answer the two specific questions that I asked, but you clearly have not bothered to look up Scopie's Law.

You also wrote: "I am no scientist"
Obviously!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

1.4 out of 5 stars (219 customer reviews)
5 star:
 (21)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (198)
 
 
 
6.11
Add to wishlist
Reviewer


Location: UK

Top Reviewer Ranking: 80,201