3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Like everyone else, I have my happy memories,
This review is from: GoldenEye 007 (N64) (Video Game)
I have absolutely little to say that hasn't already been covered. But for those who want the most concise review possible...
- It's based "very" authentically around the hit 007 film Goldeneye.
- Each level is based around a certain part of the film.
- The graphics for the time were ground-breaking.
- It's been voted numerous times as The best multi-player game ever; something you can only truly discover after playing it.
- The replay value is excellent
- Plenty of cheats to unlock amongst many difficulty levels.
My own memories surround the multi-player death matches to which we would all insanely use our own tactics to gang up against other mates. Perhaps the reason this game stands out is because its so un-complex. In the same way that Mario Kart 64 had simple controls and arena's for Multi-player, Goldeneye follows in a similar trend.
I could go on forever - but i'm not! I'm just hoping to god this comes out for the Wii Virtual Console soon!