5.0 out of 5 stars GIVEN TIME BEFORE WRITING REVIEW ...... HONEST REVIEW, 1 Aug 2007
This review is from: Canon Pixma iP4300 Photo Printer (Electronics)
First of all, I just want to say that I bought this printer from Amazon around going on 2 months ago or something .... I haven't written no review before hand as I wanted to give the printer time to find any flaws/get to know the printer etc.. & then come back & write a truthful, honest & real helpful review from my true personal experiance.

I do want to state that I'm really hard to please in many ways also, so I was curious due to the price of the printer that this might not be as good as some reviewers gave said, however here goes.

The printer is truly AMAZING, I'm serious!!!! .... the quality on the printer is fantastic in regards to print outs, the ink usage is FANTASTIC ... and the ink lasts AGES also (I was doing some HEAVY print out's and got over 100 QUALITY print outs before one of the ink cartiridges going).

Installing ink is AMAZINGLY easy & the light thing inside the printer is fantastic also ......... the other good thing is, when you put the new ink cartridge in also, it DOES actually give first off good quality prints (Where as other printers you have to sometimes do a couple of cartridge cleanses etc.. which just wastes loads of ink) ... the ink life is AWESOME !!!!!

Printing on CD's is also VERY EASY & brings FANTASTIC RESULTS .... I honestly, hand on hear cannot reccomend the printer enough ... I paid over 300 for a printer by Epson as quality was VERY important to me & this printer is actually a million times better than the one i paid over 300 for, it amazes me why Canon are selling this so cheap but I will be so surprised if anyone finds a printer any better than this, specially within this budget.

Their really is no flaws on this printer, after having it a few onths using it heavily, the set up was very easy (I've never before used a CD printing this either) & it was absolutely easy.

Only thing is just make sure you have the lead to connect to USB as it doesn;t come with the printer, though most people have these anyway & they are cheapm enough to buy also, that paying an extra fiver or so for a lead is nothing compared to how much your saving on this fantastic printer.

It's QUICK at printing also, lining up documents is very good & very easy, doesn't slip, media qualitys print FANTASTICALLY WELL from programmes etc.... it prints smoothly, it's not loud when printing, ink life is fantastic, it lines up & looks after documetns well, the tray feeder is brilliant, it runs and feeds paper smoothly (I've never had a jam yet), it's fantastic & the software for the CD printing is great & very easy to use also.

I've read a couple of reviews saying it's a bit bulky, is it a little bit, but not much at all, and i don't think thats an issue anyway, it's not like you can't find space for it cause it's not really all that bulky either, I've seen printers far far more bulky than this by a mile.

Don't hesitate on getting this printer, honestly I'm amazingly fussy when it comes to buying things like this as I'm quite the perfectionist with things .. and theirs truly now a single bad word you can say about this printer at all.

So yeah, basically, I've left this for a couple of months to write an honest review which is what I've done here, all i have to say is get the printer for yourself & you will see exactly what I mean, that you won't even need to read any more reviews, you won;t be disspapointed in this, I truly don;t know how anyone can knock this printer & no wonder it's got amazing reveiws/stars .. they're not too good to be true, they actually are, it's a fantastic and a real gem of a printer !!!!!!

[Add comment]