5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo The Big Bang Theory (Toy)
I bought this as a gift but we opened it early. Cluedo has never been one of this games that i really got into but with this twist it is now great fun.
I noticed like the previous reviewer that the names of the rooms were missing. I contacted the manufacturer and they are sending me a new board. Apparently there were a few games that had this error. Who knows, they may be worth a few quid in years to come.
Anyway, it is a great twist on the original and a must for all BBT fans

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Dec 2013 10:34:48 GMT
excuse me, do you contact HASBRO?

Posted on 2 Jan 2014 17:18:56 GMT
Spizarklez says:
I had the same problem and was wondering who you contacted to get a replacement board. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2014 17:23:32 GMT
No one answer my email...

Posted on 8 Jan 2014 13:40:47 GMT
Adam says:
I bought the game from a different store as a spur of the moment thing but I have had the same problem with the miss print. Does anyone know who to contact about the issue? I contacted winning moves (they printed the game according to the box) about 5 days ago and have not had a reply.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jan 2014 23:41:42 GMT
I have done the same, about 10 days ago. Nothing via email. I will look for a contact number.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Jan 2014 00:06:48 GMT
Spizarklez says:
I have been round the houses a bit trying to get a replacement board. I was told to email Winning Moves. Did that, got no response. I also have a contact number for them given to me by Hasbro. No response from them yet, but you are all welcome to try. Let us know if you have any luck getting a response. Website - www.winningmoves.co.uk. Contact Number - 0207 262 9696.

Posted on 14 Jan 2014 06:58:02 GMT
Adam says:
Following my previous comment on here I had emailed both Winning Moves and Hasbro. After getting no reply from either I decided to phone Winning Moves on 020 7262 9696. The person i spoke to was very helpful. They explained that all of the products were meant to have been recalled by the suppliers but obviously this had not happened. They took my email address and less then an hour later i received an email with a very short form to fill out asking for my address in which they have said I shall be sent a replacement board. It should be dispatched within 7 days. I recommend you all phone as well.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jan 2014 13:55:19 GMT
Thank you Adam! I called the number for Winning Moves. The woman I spoke with was incredibly apologetic and very nice. I called yesterday. She said she would put it in the post immediately and just now the replacement board was in our mailbox! Definitely made up for the mishap. I need to leave her positive feedback. But also a thank you to Spizarklez and Adam for finding the number.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Feb 2014 12:45:25 GMT
Spizarklez says:
Just a quick follow-up comment. I Have received my replacement board now, and have no complaints. Customer Service on Winning Moves moves end was really helpful, and the replacement board arrived promptly. I suggest anyone who has the same issue in future contact Winning Moves first.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.5 out of 5 stars (44 customer reviews)

Reviewer