3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Great sound, a little fiddly to get working,
This review is from: Creative Sound Blaster Axx 10 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for iPad, iPhone, Android, PC or Mac Devices (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a neat little unit, where the sound output vastly outperforms the size of the unit. It comprises two speakers set into a larger tower. The two speakers and a combination of clever software and hardware are able to create both stereo and spatial effects, along with good bass and volume.
1) It does ship with a mains power adapater (a new edition I think for the UK market), however the cable is a little short.
2) Really is primarily aimed for Bluetooh devices - you can get it working with other devices, however it's real ease-of-use comes with pairing up to an Apple or Android device.
3) Occassionally loses connection, however this could be down to the iPad I have, not necessarily the speaker itself.
4) Buttons on the unit itself are difficult to push with accuracy, particularly the volume control - I find it only has 3 options - 0, 50% or 100%! Easy enough to control though through the tablet software available.
5) If it's on, it will always pair with your device - so if you're in another room of the house and not getting any sound, most likely it's coming out of wherever the speaker is located!
1) Well styled, unobtrusive unit.
2) Sound output and quality is very good and completely blows away the normal 'travel' type speakers available.
3) Tablet software is easy to use and has lots of options to tweak the sound
4) Pairs quickly and easily with my bluetooth devices.
5) Can be powered through mains or via USB (no battery option though).
6) Microphone seems to be effective, though I have barely used this feature as it's not what I use it for.
Overall, I definitely recommend this speaker unit - it's possibly to hide it away (unlike something like the Zeppelin) and still be amazed by the quality it produces. It won't make your windows fall out with the bass and volume, however it's also only 30cm tall.
This is the mid-range model - I am not sure what you lose with the lower model or gain with the upper one, however overall I am very impressed and would recommend the unit.
Tracked by 1 customer
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Dec 2012 16:08:45 GMT
It does not ship with a power adapter, it even says so on the box.
In reply to an earlier post on 18 Apr 2013 20:54:37 BDT
As per my review, mine did. I think the UK models do, where as elsewhere they don't.
You can argue if you want, however I promise mine came with a power adapter. It's plugged into the speaker at the moment.
In reply to an earlier post on 18 Apr 2013 21:37:31 BDT
Last edited by the author on 18 Apr 2013 21:41:51 BDT
I'm not arguing, I just saying that in the UK, on the box it says "No Power Adapter", and in the box, there is no power adapter.
Looking at the spec on the sales page, it also says "power adapter sold separately".
‹ Previous 1 Next ›