11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Brilliant little device, almost perfect.,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Soundfly AUX OUT MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune) (Electronics)
I must admit, I wasn't expecting this to sound as good as it does.
The good bits:
1. It sounds fantastic. Although the manual says keep the volume on your device in the middle... I don't. I turn up my device volume to max and then lower my car radio volume, you let less of a hissy noise that way (but be careful you don't blow your speakers).
2. Really easy to setup. Open you box, plug it in, and you're pretty much set.
3. Much stronger than expected, whilst being very compact and neat in design so it doesn't take up your entire dashboard.
4. The remote control is an added extra for convenience, especially if you have people in the back.
5. Generally easy to use and play with.
A few minor bad bits:
1. It is very small and hence the display is small. If this is what you're looking for (which I was), then it's brilliant. However if you want something with a larger display, this definitely isn't for you.
2. When I'm switching tracks (i.e. during silent moments), either the unit or my power socket (I'm pretty sure it's the unit) makes a very high pitched but quite humming noise. Although I can hear it, it isn't distracting or horrible, and when the music is playing, I can't hear it at all (even when the music is quiet, so that's how quiet the noise actually is). It could be just my car power socket, hence I haven't seen anyone else write anything similar, but bear in mind that it could be a possibility.
3. The audio boost feature described in the instruction manual isn't as amazing as it describes. Unfortunately, you may get a hissing noise which I can just about here in the back ground when the music is playing (as you would probably expect as it is coming through your radio, however I don't think it would happen on all radio players, but it does a little on mine. However if it does, turn it off and the sound quality is still as brilliant as I first described).
Overall, I rate the product excellent value for money with brilliant sound quality (with audio boost feature turned off!). A very affordable solution for people who aren't fortunate enough to have an aux socket in their car radio (like me).