7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
More than adequate for commuting.,
This review is from: Raleigh LED Front & Rear Bike Lights (Sports)
I purchased these lights for my touring bike and in the price bracket am more than happy, the rear light is slim and bright, very noticeable. The front light is a little bulky but in the price bracket is more than acceptable.
- The batteries have lasted since purchase (7 months ago) although I don't commute far they are were used very regularly over the winter)
- They have held up on a 21 mile journey during some delightful rain.
- They have stayed on the bike without adjustment.
- Easy enough to clip on/off when desired.
- The front light illuminates the road ahead well enough though for a road bike travelling above 15 MPH a stronger light would probably be desirable.
Not much more I required at this price.
Tracked by 1 customer
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Sep 2011 16:47:25 BDT
Mr. C. G. Stewart says:
Do you know if the rear light can attach to a pannier rack?
In reply to an earlier post on 10 Sep 2011 11:37:19 BDT
A. S. Edwards says:
Very good question and a poin I forgot to mention. No is the short answer but I wrapped a few turns of gaffer tape around my pannier stem to make it thick enough. The light is meant to go around something 1 inch thick plus. Hope this helps.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›