5.0 out of 5 stars Furby Fun!, 6 Nov 2012
This review is from: Furby (Toy)
Before going any further I have to admit that I am aged 24 years old. I was never allowed a Furby the first time around and was so excited to see them back on the scene! The price of Furby's on here compared to the shops seems similar I believe I saved around 5 on mine - in my opinion the money spent is well worth it!

I believe this Furby will add great value to any home, especially as a gift this Christmas - adults will enjoy this almost as much as children!

In response to previous comments on here which I hope may clear up some questions for you...

Yes Furby does snore however this only lasts for about a minute (max) and then the Furby goes to sleep and does not awake again until it is picked up and shaken. Other comments on here left me concerned that the Furby would never switch off, however this is not the case although true that there is no 'off' button.

The battery compartment is fiddly and requires you to unscrew two screws, however from a child safety point of view this is fine. Batteries last reaonably well depending on the quality (the first set I put in cost a 1 and lasted only one day!)

When replacing old batteries with new, you have to 'reset' the Furby before closing it back up. This I feel is not made clear in the instructions only with a label pointing to the resent button. It caused me to think that my Furby had actually died but I was glad to realise this was not the case! By resetting this does not delete the current progress of the Furby.

All in all a fantasic product! :D:D

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Nov 2012 18:34:51 GMT
tinkerbell says:
You DO NOT have to reset the furby when replacing the batteries, if you do reset it, it will revert back to its original boxed state, you will lose everything you have taught it if you reset it. I just wanted to say this in case people do reset it, we have just replaced the batteries in both furbys and we didn't reset them and they stayed in the same state they were before we took the batteries out.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2012 21:25:49 GMT
In that case I am confused, as my Furby did not awake when the new batteries were put in and I put in two new sets. It only turned back on after pressing the reset button, infact I read somewhere that you do not lose the settings by doing this?!?

Posted on 22 Nov 2012 12:06:00 GMT
L. Sweetman says:
Hi there

Where is the reset button?

Cheers

Posted on 22 Nov 2012 12:12:12 GMT
L. Sweetman says:
Hi there

Where is the reset button?

Cheers

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Nov 2012 20:44:59 GMT
Its really tiny, when you take off the case to the battery compartment it is in one of the corners, you need something thin in order to push it in.

Posted on 21 Jan 2013 20:18:09 GMT
purple furb says:
cheers guys found this very helful thought he had died and only had since october but all good back to his cheerful/sometimes evil self
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.8 out of 5 stars (201 customer reviews)

63.00