3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but wish i spent a bit more £ on a better pair !, 7 Feb 2012
I'm a waist size 32-34 and went for the medium size based on other reviews, I have fairly muscular legs and the shorts fit well and look pretty good when on. But for me it isn't about how they look, its about what they do.

I am 70% pleased with the purchase and the shorts will be useful in training etc but if I saw these in the shops I would have not been tempted by the price tag to buy them and would look for something better, I have taken a long time to shop around on line for a good deal as compression shorts prices seem to range from £15 - £100 and I feel I fell victim of reading positive reviews about these shorts from people who have nothing to compare them too.

I also have a pair of Nike Pro full length tights that have a thicker stickier wet suit type of material that stays in place and you can feel the muscles being squeezed and these weren't that much more expensive than the ones here and worth the extra money.

The shorts I just received offer very little in terms of compression, don't get me wrong, yes they hug your legs and feel tight against the body but they do not compress.....there is a difference!

The elastic waist band also works its way down your body as you walk around (this is not because I brought the wrong size but due to the material is silky and the waist band is not elastic enough)

If you main goal is to stay warmer during sport or to have less movement in the manhood department then these will be a great choice for the great value that they are. If your goal is to help prevent injuries, recovery, aid circulation, performance etc, then please go spend a lil more and avoid feeling disappointed.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Oct 2012 20:06:53 BDT
Macapac says:
I am looking for compression shorts for my 14 year old son as a result of suffering a groin injury. Your comments have been really useful in helping me to make a choice about what to purchase.

Posted on 9 Aug 2013 18:24:16 BDT
Sess says:
Thanks for your review - I'm also looking for a pair of compression shorts for my son and don't want to overspend, but also from experience know that you usually get what you pay for! I thought I might just be paying for the name with Nike shorts but your review has made me feel differently, and I think I'd rather stump up a bit more for something that will do the job as intended. Thank you for your help.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›