Customer Review

28 of 29 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards, 1 May 2010
This review is from: Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards were bought for me several years ago and I have to say I was very sceptical about them at first. The purchaser was so very much into spirit guides etc. and although I read my horoscope most days I was not until I received these. He said that they were my own personal cards in a similar way to tarot decks being personal to their owners but strangely I feel that they really are my own personal cards. They are easy to use and the accompanying booklet is extremely helpful. I have often been shocked by their accuracy. I don't use them every day but there are times when I need to. I feel that they really are a great comfort and I can honestly say that 99% of the time they are right. I put the other 1% down to lack of communication. I am not saying they will work for everyone but the reviews on this site are positive and I am reviewing from my own experience. They are a great source of strength for me and I would not be without them - that's how good they are!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

[Add comment]
Post a comment
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Amazon will display this name with all your submissions, including reviews and discussion posts. (Learn more)
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

As a representative of this product you can post one Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)
After clicking on the Post button you will be asked to create your public name, which will be shown with all your contributions.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.  Learn more
Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
 
System timed out

We were unable to verify whether you represent the product. Please try again later, or retry now. Otherwise you can post a regular comment.

Since you previously posted an Official Comment, this comment will appear in the comment section below. You also have the option to edit your Official Comment.   Learn more
The maximum number of Official Comments have been posted. This comment will appear in the comment section below.   Learn more
Prompts for sign-in
 

Comments


Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Jan 2013 18:41:43 GMT
chriker says:
Really appreciated the honesty in your review. I have not heard of this author before but having read your review I may consider getting them. Thank you. :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.7 out of 5 stars (31 customer reviews)
5 star:
 (24)
4 star:
 (4)
3 star:
 (3)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 
13.99 11.19
Add to basket Add to wishlist
Reviewer


Location: York, England

Top Reviewer Ranking: 1,528,538