Inferior to Apple's own brand,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control (Electronics)
I bought these due to the breaking of maybe my fifth or sixth pair of Apple earphones and I've been disappointed for the following reasons:
1. The sound is thinner and more 'trebly'. The Apple earphones are pretty decent.
2. The earbuds keep falling out my ears, especially when I'm running and to a lesser extent when I'm cycling. This is a big minus for me.
3. The actual earbuds themselves hurt my ears a little, even though they come in different sizes. Why not just make earphones that fit your ears, as Apple does?
4. If you push the earbuds in far enough so they stay (barely), you feel 'enclosed' in the sound and not in a good way.
5. They just don't feel like high quality items which one might expect from Sony.
Aside from that, they do the basic iPhone functions (stop/start, receive call, etc.) fine.