2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Good Printer, not Perfect,
This review is from: Brother HL3070CW Compact High Speed Wireless A4 Colour LED Printer (Personal Computers)
This is a good printer don't get me wrong however it does have a few issues. Below I will tell you my positives about it and negatives. I will also talk about the few issues I have with it.
- Affordable for a colour WIFI laser printer.
- Cheap to run if you refill the toners yourself.
- Long life span.
- Quick printing.
- Prints in high quality very well.
- Booting time is extremely quick.
- Has a manual duplex which is very handy.
- Smart design.
- Light up display, so handy in the dark.
- High capacity tray for a lot of paper.
- Cooling fans do a very good job.
- Official toners are expensive.
ISSUES I HAVE HAD:
- Brother have had to come out to this printer several times to attempt to set up the WIFI on it. For some reason which still hasn't been resolved the WIFI just won't work. You can connect to it via WIFI from all computers in the building for a few hours or maybe a couple of days if your really lucky and then it just disconnects. No one knows what the issue is even my uncle who knows a lot about technology. Now the likelihood is there's a problem with the one printer, others probably won't have this issue.
The positives certainly outweigh the negatives. It is a very good printer and perfect for everyday use.
I am rating it 4/5