15 of 18 people found the following review helpful
Good but a few niggles,
This review is from: Bose ® SoundTrue On-Ear Headphones - White (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are the first headphones I've used in a while that aren't in-ear, so they took a bit of adjusting too.
So the good points:
1) They look great. I have had lots of compliments on them which is rare.
2) Sound quality pretty good
3) Surprisingly light yet sturdy
Now the not so good points:
1) The cable is obscenely long - I never thought I'd complain about that but it's true. Gets caught and looped around stuff
2) They make your ears sweaty after abt 45 mins use. Not nice
3) They leak sound in a way in-ears don't. I commute on a train so this can make me unpopular
So only average rating I'm afraid
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Sep 2014 09:29:19 BDT
Hi. I find the cable is to long which is very annoying. I have been looking for a replacement cable which is shorter, have you managed to find any? thanks.
Posted on 10 Oct 2014 20:05:27 BDT
Geoff P says:
Nothing wrong with a long cable - I find the others too short
‹ Previous 1 Next ›