5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 24 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
What can I say about Twilight? I've never bothered much to read the books,or watch the movies for that matter, but I saw girls/women around me in awe about this. Edward this, Edward that, Robert Pattinson here and there. So after watching Vampire Diaries I got curious and started watching Twilight. Within 20 minutes I was hooked. Can't let go anymore, ordered the books, ordered all the movies there are and following everything now very closely.

Feel a little embarrassed because I'm a 35 y/o woman that is totally hooked on the characters (book as wel as the people portraying them on screen) and keep rewatching over and over and over again. I actually feel a bit empty inside when I'm done watching, so I start from the beginning again haha!

I love the story, the special effects in the movie, it's just such a great big love. You shouldn't overthink it all too much. I know people are saying well how stupid is that, she has to die in order to be with him, he is too protective and overbearing. But don't look at that. Look at why she wants to become a vampire and why he acts around her the way he does. It's their love. And that love is amazing and I would wish for everybody in the world.

So read the books, watch the movies. You'll have a lovestory for life :)

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Mar 2012 22:02:51 GMT
twimom68 says:
Hi Anja, thanks for that review. As a 43 year old mother, I too feel a little embarrassed to admit that I am a Twilight Twi-hard Twi-mom!! Have read every book (multiple times!), bought all the movies to date (and watched them multiple times!), bought all the sound tracks to the movies (and listened to them multiple times!). I agree that it is just a love story at heart and people should just accept it for that and not look for a deeper meaning to it.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Mar 2012 09:59:58 GMT
Anja says:
Oh thanks goodness haha! I always feel somewhat embarrassed haha! I've watched the movies now several times too and am still reading the books the first time. I just discovered them about 2 months ago. Watched 10 minutes of Twilight and I was HOOKED! Bought everything and am still enjoying it very much :) Thanks for your reply :)

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Mar 2012 22:32:58 GMT
S. Owen says:
Hi there, i too am almost 40 and have only just watched the films~a friend handed me the boxset and told me to watch them...she did warn me i would fall in love with edward! i had them almost a week before i watched them as i wasnt that interested...i thought i had better watch them so i can return them. OMG what have i been missing! i am totally in love with edward..when i first saw edward i thought he was an oddball n how come everyone is so in awe over him ~ which is why i have come to the conclusion it must be his character that i fell in love with. I have just asked my 19yr old son to get me the boxset for mothers day and my other daughter is getting me breaking dawn...i cant wait to watch it!!! my 14yr old daughter takes the mickey because i have an edward screensaver on my mobile..she says im too old too like edward!!! I am so glad to see im not the only older fan of this intense love story!!! Edward can bite me anytime lol!!!

Posted on 9 Apr 2012 12:22:06 BDT
Does this dvd contain any subs? Dutch in particular?

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Apr 2012 15:23:33 BDT
Anja says:
No, English
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.3 out of 5 stars (626 customer reviews)

19.99 3.00