5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cover for my Galaxy Note 10.1, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: SAVFY Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000 / GT-N8010) Luxury Flip Stand Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Folio Pouch with Touch Stylus Loop Holder Design, includes FREE Bonus Gift: High Quality Screen Protector (White)
I have just received this cover. Upon opening the now familiar Amazon box, I found the cover well wrapped in a plastic cover. This was easy to remove to access the cover itself.

First impressions was that it felt really better than I had expected, despite reading earlier reviews of how nice this cover feels.

It came with basic screen protector that I didn't need as I have an anti glare screen protector fitted (a "must have" in my opinion).

The stitching of the faux leather (let's note make any bones about this, the cover is NOT real leather, but still feels nice and soft) is well done, and I am sure will last a good long time, but only time will tell on this.

After removing the foam from within the cover, it was a very simple job to insert the Note in its place.

Once fitted, it very easy to see how well the cover has been designed with cut-outs for all the necessary coonections, cameras, speakers, External SD card etc. My only gripe is that I have found the S Pen a little difficult to access, but that is probably just me and my clumsy fingers, but the access is still there, so I shan't be too condemning on this point.

The tablet is well protected within the pocket, and I fail to see how the tablet can accidentally fall out. This is after giving it a good shake in all directions over the sette - just in case! The tablet fitsvery well, and justholding the tablet in thiscover gives the user a lovely feel of quality, especially as the inside of the cover feels like suede (suedette?).

The folded positions appear to be satisfactory and comfortable to read the tablet screen on the desk/table.

So far, my initial views on this cover are excellent, and I have no problems in recommending this product.

UPDATE:

Since my initial Review, I have read the Reviews of the above 2 customers who have experienced a similar problem I found after a bit of use. Namely the tab sliding down and partially masking the cameras and bottom keys whilst in landscape mode.

I corrected this by removing the tablet and refitting as hard to the bottom of the cover pouch as possible. I then secured the tablet by securing the holding tab as tightly as I could.

Since then, I have had no such problem with tablet slipping down.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]