3.0 out of 5 stars Customer service?, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Zoostorm 7877-0431 Home PC (Intel Core i5-4440 3.10GHz, 6MB Cache, 8GB RAM, 2TB SATA HDD, DVDRW, Windows 8.1) (Personal Computers)
A catalogue of issues so far:
On receipt of the PC, I found the DVD bay didn't open consistently. The Zoostorm technical support suggested I attempt to take the PC apart & slide forward the hard drive so that it makes better contact with the control.
I have regular PC speakers but they would play sound. After several calls & emails, I had to download various drivers & install them to get the speakers to work.
After about three weeks of use the hard drive died. When discussing this with a technical support representitive I was accused of damaging the PC. On complaining I did eventually receive an email apology.
I sent the PC back in it's original packaging & received it 'fixed' a few days later with scratches, a dent & a bent chassis.
I then sent the PC back again only to receive it back a few days later again with scratches, a very severe dent, and bent case screws. This time I didn't sign for it.
Zoostorm now have my PC which has been broken for longer than it has worked. Despite the very poor customer experience I've clearly endured, I've been told there will be no financial compensation whatsoever. I may get a game or flash drive as a goodwill gesture!

Also, Zoostorm will never return a call. I must have called them a dozen times by now & spent more than an hour speaking with them on their 0844 number.

** UPDATE **
Zoostorm have sent me a new PC which has been running for over a week & so far everything is perfect.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]