1.0 out of 5 stars An hour & a half of my life, I'll never get back!!!!!, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters - Limited Edition with Trading Card and Moshling Code [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Took my 5 & 7 year old sons to watch this mind numbing pile of poop, they loved it. I on the other hand, wished I'd taken a sleep mask & ear plugs to catch up with some much needed kip.
Your kids will love it if they're obsessed with anything Moshi but if as an adult, you want to keep any form of sanity, do not watch it! Personally I'd rather have plucked indivdual hairs out of my legs instead of waxing, that would have been more enjoyable!!!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Mar 2014 09:02:35 GMT
Gzarnanplat says:
This review is absurd. The movie is aimed at children and since your children "loved it" you should give it five stars, not one. This is the kind of ridiculous "review" that clearly demonstrates the limitations of the Amazon review system.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2014 11:11:56 GMT
Panda Eyes says:
Your welcome to think what you want about my review, that is entirely your opinion & mine is mine. The film was crap! I love to sit & watch films with my kids but this one, I felt was insulting to their intelligence & actually with hindsight - picturing their faces during the film, the lack of enthusiasim directly after the credits & since I post the review, they didn't love the as I thought!
Where as the Lego Movie, they haven't stopped raving about it or repeating quotes. I think that says a lot & shows my review as an accurate 1 star.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2014 11:22:04 GMT
Gzarnanplat says:
No. You are shifting the goalposts. Your one star review was based on YOUR response to the film, not your children's. This, as I have correctly pointed out, is a totally invalid criterion since the film is aimed at young children. It is not just a matter of "I've got a right to my opinion...etc", your review is unfair and you should consider removing it.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2014 11:35:43 GMT
Panda Eyes says:
What do "goalposts" have to do with this?!?! You've taken offensive to my review, that's up to you. I might revise it to add that I know when they've truely enjoyed a film because they go on about it for weeks. They did not with this film. But I won't be removing it because you think I should! At the moment, your looking a little daft obsessing about "my invalid" review. At the end of the day other parents/careers might like to know what to expect. They may love it! I don't. Did you actually go watch it?!?!

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2014 14:29:47 GMT
Gzarnanplat says:
"Did you actually go watch it?!?!" You just don't get it do you? I am an adult. I may well loathe and detest the Moshi Monsters movie but I would never regard my hatred of the film a sound basis for an informative review. To repeat, the movie has been made for children. As for other parents and carers, I am sure they will accord your review the weight it deserves.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2014 14:50:56 GMT
Last edited by the author on 6 Mar 2014 14:53:50 GMT
Panda Eyes says:
I do "get it" entirely thank-you. I also 'get' the fact you are an incredibly rude person, who has leapt on to my review & done but bitch about it & me. If I have an opinion of something, I will share it & I will not be bullied by someone like you!! If you looked a little closer, you would have noticed that 3 people found what I put as 'useful' - do you want to have ago at them too!?

Maybe you need to go find those tumble dryer balls you bought & give yourself that message with them, you seem stressed by keep having ago at my review!

Posted on 6 Mar 2014 15:11:33 GMT
Lenny says:
I agree, the film is a shocking bore from start to finish, I find it insulting to expect any child to sit through it, wouldn't let my kids watch it!

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 08:47:25 GMT
people like you leaving stupid reviews like this should be banned,just like the person that hates lego and left the lego movie a bad review.its disgraceful how amazing movies like this get low ratings because of idiots.clearly you cant enjoy fun movies so maybe in future just avoid movies all together,if you cant enjoy a simple light hearted happy fun movie like this then theres no hope for you

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Mar 2014 21:22:18 GMT
Panda Eyes says:
How lovely, yet another very damn right rude person.
Why shouldn't other people read about what a load of drivel it is? I have so many mates with kids that would rather be warned about a bad film, than waste precious parent/child time.
I'm guessing that when you wrote your review on the film, you were stoned! Half the review rambled on about Piracy!
"Felt you knew moshi monsters very well & knew all 6 of their names & many of the side characters" fyi there's at least 100 of these charming little characters, which i buy regularly for my kids.

Would just like to point out that after moaning about trolls on your Hunger Games review, you have become 1 yourself - must be so proud having such double standards!

Posted on 16 Mar 2014 08:57:43 GMT
carwyn says:
This movie was amazing, I don't see why you are complaining... I had goosebumps the whole way through and everyone in the cinema was dancing along with the songs, which I have to admit weren't the best but I liked some of them.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›