A good product...,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Crown PlayStation Move Eye Camera Clip (PS3) (Accessory)
When I got the move i was really struggling to use the PS Eye. If i have it at the bottom of the TV it would be forced out of position by the wire attached to it and face sideways instead of directly ahead.
I therefore needed to either needed to use sellotape or bluetack to hold it in position above my TV; this was not ideal as i have an expensive telly and didn't want to mark it.
A friend recommended this product and it works very well.
* Holds the PS Eye in a perfect location for use in my bed room
* Wide enough to clamp onto the full depth of my TV (Sony Bravia)
* Has cushioning where the accessory touches the TV for protection.
* With the PS Eye mounted on top of the TV the wire no longer dictates the orientation of the device.
* Doesn't hold the PS Eye device very steady, although I never need to move it so not much of a problem.
* It's 3 pieces of plastic and a screw so I would have liked it cheaper.
* I wasn't able to setup without looking at images from the box, as a man i would rather not read instructions.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Jan 2011 15:59:36 GMT
Joe Colors says:
Don't settle for such a crap camera clip, there is a much better camera clip that you can buy from the uk shop game or gamestation for £4.99, it also comes with a usb extension cable, Here is a picture of it http://i56.tinypic.com/2i1gqo5.jpg
In reply to an earlier post on 6 Apr 2011 15:17:14 BDT
The item you have suggested doesnt appear to be perfect either?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›