4.0 out of 5 stars very good and recommended., 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Snopake 15304 MeetingMate Expanding 6-Part Organiser 4-Ring 25mm A4, Black (Office Product)
I am really pleased with this purchase.

I am a self-employed engineer and quite a lot of my work involves travelling to different companies for meetings/reviews and audits. I wanted something to use as an organiser, to take notes in meetings, and allow me to carry and collect documents and keep then tidily together.

Although it is plastic, if has a quality feel to it, I do not think it will split or fall apart anytime soon. I have been using it for about a month now. .

There are a couple of zip/mesh-front pockets where I carry business cards, memory sticks (USB), and other odds and ends. I find the filing section extremely useful - to separate groups of documents.
However, one negative - it has no dedicated pen-loops for carrying pens, but they can be accommodated in a mesh pocket. I like the rings, and have put a few A4 plastic pouches inside the organiser also.

I do not use this for long term filing, but before a day or two of meetings, I load this up with any specific documents I need. During meetings or site-visits I can file away any new documents I receive. Back at home I transfer these things to other storeage, and prepare this organiser for the next round of traveling and work.

I have a similar product that I also use: Exacompta Exafolio Organiser Portfolio with A4 Pad and Zipped Pockets 6-Part Black Ref 55834E , I have not yet decided which one is my favourite.

I find the Snopake useful, well thought out and good quality, and definitely value for money. Definitely recommended.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]