5.0 out of 5 stars An important book about the Shift and related matters, 6 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Transition Now: Redefining Duality, 2012 and Beyond (Paperback)
This book is authored by three of the "biggies" - Kryon (Lee Carroll), the Sirian High Council (Patricia Cori) and finally Gaia (Pepper Lewis, who turns out to be a woman - it's hard to tell from the name), so I was delighted to get started on it. The deep questions to all the various beings were posed by the editor Martine Vallée.

All three of the authors are high beings, channelled by the various humans. Kryon is the one permitted to start. I've already read some of his material and he/she/it is absolutely my favourite source of knowledge at the moment (see, if you wish, my review of "Lifting the veil" in which I describe receiving a marvellous healing in my heart chakra while reading one of his channellings, which I found amazing.)

I found Kryon's channelling to be somewhat more challenging than his usual material - perhaps this had to do with Martine's advanced questions! There was a lot about our holographic nature, quantum healing, our changing brain and our DNA.

He tells us that the Shift is not just for the Earth but primarily for us. The election of Barack Obama was a reflection of the change in our mass consciousness - that a black man could be elected as President of the USA. Though he's not really black but the result of a white and black union, something I've often thought about myself. Obama has Indigo qualities, and is an "old, original Indigo". He was born in Hawaii in "pure Lemurian energy", being an old Lemurian leader.

George W. Bush represented the old energy and was like "the abusive family member". He made a big change in people and helped some to find their spirituality. In electing Obama the American people showed that they didn't want more of the old energy, as represented by Bush.

The Higher Self is in the interdimensional DNA, in its sixth energy. The "system of God" is inside us and the essence of our divinity lies also in the interdimensional DNA. (I warned you that the information was slightly challenging.)

We're given information about "mining the Akash" i.e. retrieving former talents and gifts we had in "previous" lives (which of course are not "previous" but occurring simultaneously with our present life). Kryon's channeller, Lee Carroll, did this.

Kryon goes on to tell us that the "chest-pounding dictators of the Earth" are on their way out and will be replaced by benevolent leaders. This is happening as I write these words in the beginning of March, 2011 (Gaddafi and so on). Re terrorism Kryon states that we are not going to beat an old energy force with force but with "new consciousness from new humanity".

The whole continent of Africa will be healed, and there will emerge an African Union, bigger than the United States and with a sound economy. In Iran an awakening, a soft revolution, will occur, due to the fact that the young people comprise the greater part of the population - they are wondering how to "bring their leadership into check while still maintaining their faith". They will replace their "aging spiritual leadership" by force and Iran will be completely changed.

I am also a great fan of the Sirian High Council, as channelled by Patricia Cori. I find their message in the present text to be somewhat less dire than formerly. Cori is an extremely eloquent "translator" of the Sirian message. We are informed that "to become more luminous" at every step ... is simply the reason for existence". All the answers lie within us. We are elucidated about the pineal gland and soma, a chemical secretion produced in this gland, and warned about the dangers of fluoride and other toxins that induce rapid calcification of the gland and inhibit soma production.

At present the energies abounding on the planet can help us to anchor up to six strands of DNA. But this will happen only when we are "intent on releasing the shadow of (our) ... emotional bodies and silencing the ego self". Full activation of the twelve-stranded DNA system will occur at the time of our planetary ascension.

Much more pertinent and fascinating information than I have touched upon here is provided by the Sirian High Council.

The third and final message is from Gaia, our planet. This was the first time I had read any of Pepper Lewis's channellings from Gaia, which she calls the "sentience of our planet". Gaia herself defines "sentience" as "a thought that also is a feeling that is also a knowing".

I personally was, at least initially, not as taken with the Gaia channellings as with those from Kryon and the Sirian High Council, but then I'm not a very "earthy" person.

We are reminded of the importance of appropriate breathing, hydrating and sustaining our body, just as Earth, Gaia's body, must also maintain and sustain. As regards balance, she reminds us that life falls in and out of balance all the time in accordance with the natural flow of things.

There are sections about world economies and wealth management, the hero's path and the new leadership, consolidating waste, etc etc.

We are told that if North America can fix its problems and come up with solutions, the rest of the world will follow. We are on the hero's path and may discover the hero within. The "halls of government" are mostly corrupt now, and many of our true leaders will emerge from a private sector. As regards our diet, we should eat kelp, use sea salt and other minerals that come from the ocean. This will aid our body's ability to regenerate and recover its health. "All is well with the world, in spite of all appearances" - a welcome message!

We should not, as has been suggested, project our waste into space, since that will make "that part of space unstable". Neither should we bury our waste deep down into the Earth, as this will "accelerate the planet's warming cycle and trigger other Earth effects". This would also produce greater earthquakes. Gaia does not suggest alternative ways of managing waste disposal, but indicates that we ourselves will find better solutions.

We are also given illuminating messages from the plant, animal and mineral kingdoms. One fascinating piece of information we are provided with is that flowers were once among "the more advanced and aware species" on the Earth, some varieties even being the teachers of the early Lemurians.

I began to warm more and more to Gaia, as her channelling progressed.

I would strongly recommend this important book to all those interested in the future of our planet, including its and our own development. Five stars!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]