0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: 101 Top Tips for Black & White Digital Photography: The Art of Black & White Brought into the Digital Age (101 Photography Tips) (Paperback)
With this kind of books, you can always expect about 60% - 70% of "known" tips & tricks. But the remaining 30% is still worth it...