TOTALLY SIGNED INTO THIS,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Energise You: The Ultimate Stress-Busting Health & Energy Plan - A Simple Yet Powerful System to Achieve Great Health, Energy and Happiness (Paperback)
This is a good simply book and Oliver does not expect you to be perfect - he expects you to be perfect and good to yourself for only 80% of the time. The other 20% you can be naughty! When you have this approach you actually want to challenge him and try and be good all of the time. I have certainly improved my energy levels since reading and dip in and out of the book at periodic intervals. Also signing up to Oliver's blogs and website is very good but think you need the book as your reference bible. It is a good price on amazon and money well spent.