5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ THIS!! PASS IT ON FOR OTHERS TO READ!!!, 15 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
Wow, I really don't know what to say about this book other than I wish I could afford to buy a copy for everyone!!!! The other reviews on here are much more detailed and explain the content so there's no point me repeating what other people have said.
If you're thinking of buying this book you probably already have a rough idea of what is going on in the world, I would not consider myself to be one of the sheeple but this really opened my eyes, 2 chapters into this book I phoned Sky and cancelled my TV package, and then chucked my TV set on the skip!!! (my boyfriend is not amused by this but tough crap!).
The things mentioned in this book really are alarming, however it needs to be read to be fully understood. I had a basic understanding of MKULTRA etc but this explained it in an easy to understand manner, which is what the majority of the world needs.
Please please buy this book, read it fully, pass it onto someone else, ask questions, think freely. Good luck!!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Apr 2012 10:09:00 BDT
Well done JackiH - chucking the TV set on the skip - excellent stuff.
can I also recommend Daniel Pinchbeck's Breaking Open the Head as a 'how-the-escape-the-matrix-and elvate-your-higher-self' manual??

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Apr 2012 10:56:31 BDT
JackiH says:
Ooooooh, payday next friday!!!! I'll try that one, thank you :)
I would recommend binning the TV to everyone. I've replaced TV with gardening and helping the bees.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Aug 2012 11:35:15 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 Aug 2012 11:38:38 BDT
JackieH- I stopped watching TV last year when i was still living with my girlfriend. We split up a few months later, and i never watched TV in my new/current accommodation. I can live without the soap Operas, and the Talk Shows (Lorraine Kelly; Loose Women...... et al) and the Lies on the News, and all the other fluffy 'Life is great' crap.

Life is great if you are born and live in certain countries. For example i'd rather live in Birmingham than live in Basra.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Apr 2013 11:21:39 BDT
Last edited by the author on 14 Apr 2013 11:22:17 BDT
Angeln says:
'For example i'd rather live in Birmingham than live in Basra.'

The evidence of the last sixty years is that people from Basra, and every other corner of the world, feel the same. Aren't you pleased?

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Aug 2013 17:59:31 BDT
I wouldn't actually chuck my TV in a skip but it's good to watch and see some of the stuff they use to manipulate people. My partners daughter watches those Disney and Nickleodeon channels and you should see the crap they pump out to kids. I like watching it so I can sit there and criticise the rubbish. As long as you are aware at what they are doing I don't see a problem and I can still watch my Sweeney DVDs.

Posted on 3 Feb 2014 21:40:36 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 3 Feb 2014 22:50:37 GMT]

Posted on 3 Feb 2014 23:01:33 GMT
Last edited by the author on 2 Mar 2014 00:03:58 GMT
F says:
Nice comment about 'wanting to buy a copy for everyone!!!!' But wish some conspiracy theorists wouldn't use the word 'sheeple'. It has a lot of connotations/implications, none of them good. Too much contempt in that word. Too much manipulated/attempted division. Nice comment about 'wanting to buy a copy for everyone!!!!' But wish some conspiracy theorists wouldn't use the word 'sheeple'. It has a lot of connotations/implications, none of them good. Too much contempt in that word. Too much manipulated/attempted division. As for TV - there's probably a lot more good than bad, and some real excellence. Personally, I'd say: be careful with children; watch the good, ignore the bad. I'd be more worried about the internet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.6 out of 5 stars (17 customer reviews)

Reviewer