5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality mics for the ps2, 15 Dec 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pair Of SingStar Wired Microphones (PS2/PS3) (Accessory)
As the previous two reviews are just to have a gripe at amazon I thought it was only fair to actually review the product, as the review page is for the product, not to air your disgrace with amazon!!!!

These mics are great for the playstation singstar games. Some of the games are available as a whole package including the mics, so if you don't have any its best to buy the game with the mics included to avoid disappointments.

The mics are quite high quility and are very sturdy when used for the purpose they are intended. I say that, because my sons broke the end off one of our mics when they decided to play light sabre games with them, so although it broke, it was not because of the mics being cheap tat.

Anyway, I bought some more with another game and they have lasted really well and are still like new to be honest and yet we are singing all the time with them.

I think that the mics being sold separately is quite a good idea and they are very reasonably priced for the quality of them, although I'd still like to see them being sold with the games too.

The mics can also be used on laptops or computers for voice calls over msn, which is an added little bonus that we discovered when my hubby was working away in Spain and we wanted to talk to him, so I just tried the mic in the mic slot and discovered it worked perfectly for my voicecall (except for having to hold the mic, but its only like holding a phone).

Well worth the money!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jan 2009 21:30:06 GMT
Paul Arcos says:
I have no doubt that the mics work well but people need to be aware that they might not even receive the product at all. I called Amazon before leavng the feedback and was told I could write whatever I like, thanks.

Posted on 11 Nov 2009 20:16:53 GMT
Nice review, i'd like to know if you could confirm these work for PS3 too? Thinking of picking these up and Singstar Take That as a gift for a mate but need to make sure the mics work for PS3.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.0 out of 5 stars (57 customer reviews)

19.99 6.99