5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer support to replace my fautly speaker. Great Sound & easy to setup!, 9 Aug 2012
This review is from: Creative Sound Blaster Axx 20 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for iPad, iPhone, Android, PC or Mac Devices (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had my speaker replaced because the activation Bluetooth button was not working. I contacted their support team via the web address listed on the instructions. After trying the troubleshooting tasked suggested by the support team we all agreed that my speaker needed replacing. The new replacement worked straight easily away with no problem.

So far I've used it with my iPad 3 and listen to apps and YouTube and Netflix. The sound quality is amazing. Really great base and high sounds.

We are going to use it to watch Bbc iplayer and 4OD program's in the bed from my iPad and watch education YouTube program's too for the kids. . It really adds to the experience. I am seriously thinking of getting another speaker for down stairs too.

It looks very stylish and will look good placed anywhere. It looks robust and made in a quality way. The base makes it sturdy and the rubber footing on the base ensure it will not slip anywhere.

Great sound & easy to use!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Aug 2012 13:33:54 BDT
S Clarke says:
You need to hold down the button until the blue LED is flashing. Then you search for bluetooth devices on your ipad/whatever.
I noticed that it won't be found if it's plugged into a PC, so disconnect it from a PC and plug it into mains.
You dont need a PIN.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Aug 2012 14:10:18 BDT
OrganicGreen says:
Thanks S for your message. I have tried to do this and get no flashing light a all. Does your activate bluetooth button push in or out? My button is flash smooth with the case and does not go in when you press it. Just thinking that this is why is is not working.

I have switched off all other bluetooth devices in house. Tried to onnect my iPhone totisr with my iPhone just inches away from the speaker. No luck.

Posted on 29 Dec 2013 16:12:50 GMT
OrganicGreen says:
It's turned out that my Sound Blaster was faulty. I called customer service and they quickly replaced I. The new one was very easy to setup with my iPad using their sound blaster app.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›