1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Amazon Traders!!!, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought one of these cases a couple of years ago from Amazon, I have beat the hell out of this thing and it has performed superbly, unfortunately it's now wrecked.
I bought another from Amazon trader 'Lian qianmin', it eventually arrived in a box that had seen a couple of rounds with Iron Mike.
Took my old case off and put this one on, right away I could see the inner hard plastic shell wouldn't close properly, the holes for the ear speaker still had the little circles of plastic attached where they had been punched out..
Plastic outer went on fine, tried to use the screen only to fine the screen was wavy and sat too far out from the phone, I can't describe how bad it is, renders the screen unusable. As far as I'm concerned the case from this seller is like a knock off of the original.

Contacted seller to complain, he wanted nothing to do with it, phoned Amazon who got the ball rolling, seller contacted me and gave me an address in China to send it to.
This is more hassle than it's worth, I thought I was buying from a UK seller, if I had known otherwise I would have bought elsewhere.
Beware!!!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Feb 2014 17:52:18 GMT
You shouldn't have given a 1 star review, your problem is with sellers, not the product.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jul 2014 20:40:25 BDT
Last edited by the author on 21 Jul 2014 20:49:38 BDT
Susan says:
In reply to the above post, although the title of the review is "Beware of Amazon Traders!!!", I think there were enough comments regarding the shoddy state of the manufacturing process - the case not closing properly, pieces of plastic hanging off the earpiece punch holes, etc., to make it a valid review.
This item was junk, and the vendor was out of the country, and apparently uninterested in helping to resolve the issues.

Fozzy.
It does sound like you were sold one of the "rather iffy" fake ones that are currently flooding the market. I bought one elsewhere before I realised how bad things were. My case was of similar 'quality', but I did eventually manage to get a genuine one from the Griffin UK site, and you can really see the difference.
Thank you for your helpful review.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.2 out of 5 stars (319 customer reviews)

£29.99 £21.40