5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't usually be bothered to write a review but in this case I'll make an exception..., 9 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant - Book 5) (Hardcover)
Read it 2 days.
It's so hard to say just how good these books are - you really have to read it for yourself.
I've been following these books pretty much since they came out & I turn 18 next month but that's no issue for me because they work for many audiences.
The characters are witty making for hilarious moments and conversations that made me laugh so much it hurt.
There are so many fights you lose count. There are also so many great moments that get you're heart beating at the tension that Landy manages to stretch out over pages and pages making your heart skip a beat. The cliffhangers at the end of each book really do effortlessly leave you craving for the next one.
Seriously, buy and reach and everyone of this truly impeccable and highly recommend series. You will not regret it.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Apr 2011 19:27:51 BDT
@Jeyssika,
I agree with you, I love the books they are one of the best series I have ever read! I am twelve, I wouldn't have thought a eighteen year old would have like them. I have read the books ever since my brother got them for me for my ninth birthday.

I would recommended for you to read The last Vampire by Christopher Pike, The Demonata and Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan and White Crow, The Black Horse and The Shadowing by Marcus Sedgwick. I have read all of them and a LOT more books but these have to be the best! Anyone who is reading this review go and read these books I grantee you will not be disappointed.

Posted on 1 Oct 2012 20:15:46 BDT
Retro says:
The Alexandrian Passport

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Oct 2012 14:24:41 BDT
Jeyssika says:
Yeah to me I think they work across all levels because of the humour & pace & such even my 23 year old boyfriend sees the appeal & has already read the first book.

I'm glad that you're so into reading though, kids don't seem to like it as much as I do these days. But I'm not as into fantasy stuff really it's just this series; but I'm glad you like them & if you're very into books I must warn you to make sure you have a very big bookcase because I don't have enough room for my 400+ books!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.8 out of 5 stars (139 customer reviews)

Used & New from: £0.01