26 of 27 people found the following review helpful
Choose your seller carefully !,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Mophie Juice Pack Air Case and Rechargeable Battery for iPhone 4/4S in White - MFi approved (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I unwittingly bought from Chainstore Massacre, and they sent me a COUNTERFEIT
This is not a genuine JuicePack Air. I have compared it directly with a real one in an Apple Store, and there are clear differences. I think this explains the wildly varying reviews of this product here - the good reviews are for genuine product, the rest are from people who ended up with counterfeits.
* The case is made of flimsy plastic, that does not fit together very well.
* The switch is different in shape and size, and painted badly.
* The indicator lights actually shine through the casing plastic (it's that thin)
* You can see the (small) size of the battery if you hold it up to the light. The battery only charges about 50% of an iPhone, instead of the full 100%
* It only weighs 2.1oz instead of 2.5oz for a genuine one.
* It is packaged face up, instead of face down like a real one
* It gets very hot when charging the phone
The packaging is almost identical - you would not spot this difference if it were on a shop shelf, but you are wasting your money buying from here.
Really, I'm astonished that Amazon allow this kind of thing to be sold on their website - selling counterfeit goods is a criminal offence in the UK.
Any JuicePack Air sold on here for less than about £50 is most likely counterfeit - and even then I wouldn't trust any seller I wasn't 100% familiar with. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Tracked by 1 customer
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Sep 2012 08:14:52 BDT
does anyone know if Vaultskin case has a battery as well?
Slim Leather Wallet Case for iPhone 4/4S in Black - Holds up to 8 cards
‹ Previous 1 Next ›