Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service from Veho Support Team, 20 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Veho Pebble Mini 3000mAh Portable Battery Pack/Charger for iPhone/iPod/Blackberry/Smartphones/Portable Devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
When my first Pebble Mini arrived, I dutifully plugged it in for a full charge and waited, and waited ... and nothing!!! clearly it was dead on arrival so had to go back.

I do think that the mark of a good company is often best judged in how they respond to a dead product ... I cannot stress this highly enough ... VEHO were BRILLIANT.

Not only did they immediately give me info on how to return the doa pebble, the turn around on getting a new Pebble Mini to me was amazing ... they even included a usb adaptor (for my troubles) and they checked up that I had the new Pebble and it was working OK. So full marks for service.

As for the Pebble Mini ... I'm well used to the technology as I already own the larger 5000mAH version which comes with a wider range of tips.

Operation is very simple, once charged, the dual use lead plugs into the usb socket on the top of the pebble and you switch on ... the little blue lights flash to show that vital juices are being passed from Pebble to device ... and there is an auto switch off function when done.

My wife managed to get a couple of near full charges on her Motorola phone, and I managed to charge my small video camera to full on a complete charge too.

The great thing about the Mini is that (it sounds obvious) it is small enough to tuck into a bag for a weekend away, and holds enough to top you up. I even tried it on my iPad and it managed to take it from near empty to over 50% charge.

Good quality item, very happy with both the product and the service I got from Veho ... just make sure that you check the appropriate adapter is included in the pack, the range is restricted to mini and micro usb, iPhone and a Nokia adapter (which doubles up as the adapter for the charger).

All wrapped up in a snug neoprene case.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]