0 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Should I buy this?,
This review is from: Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy (Paperback)
I haven't bought this myself as it is too expensive for what it is (a book of ideas to feed your creativity which doubles as an art pad), however having looked up the designs people have created for each page I can say that it looks like it is a good present idea for somebody interested in art who wants to create something but needs ideas
I do wonder about the perfectionists' feelings about this journal - personally, if I make a mistake I have to throw away the paper and start again. What do perfectionists do about a journal with attached pages?
Before thinking about buying this for myself I would like to know:
1. do you lose interest quickly?
2. do you have to have a lot of different materials prior to starting to 'wreck this journal'?
3. is it best to buy for somebody who will use it sparsely over a period of months, or someone who will work on it in one go?
4. is each page time-consuming?
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY: is there anything left of the journal after you have finished wrecking it?